Out of School Care Fees Schedule
Please click on the progam you are interested in attending for information on what options are available and the fees for the 2017-2018 school year.
The Out of School Care program requires 30 days written notice to withdraw from Full-Time Care (AM or PM). Once OSC receives 30 days notice you will be entitled to your deposit/last month fees back, provided you have no outstanding fees owing. You may withdraw anytime throughout the school year by providing 30 days notice.
Once you have registered and paid your deposit in June for the upcoming school year, you may withdraw prior to August 31 and be refunded your full deposit. (Subsidy deposit or first/last month fee deposit) If you withdraw on or after September 1, you will only be refunded your last month fee deposit, provided you have given 30 days written notice.
Paying Fees on School Cash Online
To pay your Out of School Care deposit and/or your Non-School Day fees on School Cash Online, you will need to do the following:
1. Click on the link(s) you were provided in your registration confirmation email.
2. Confirm that the link has taken you to the correct item ie/ Cold Lake Elementary 2017/18 Out of School Care Deposit - 2016/2017
3. Choose the options that you want ie AM ONLY, PM ONLY, etc.
4. Click on Add to Cart.
5. Click on Checkout in the top right hand corner of the screen.
6. Click on Continue.
7. If you are already registered with School Cash Online, you will be able to Sign In and pay the fee the same way you pay all of your other fees. Please note that if you are registering a Kindergarten student for Out of School Care, you will NOT be able to attach them to your account until mid-August as they will not be in our system yet.
8. If you are not already registered with School Cash Online, you will need to create an account (Click Here to register now at the bottom of the screen).
After the steps are completed, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. Select the “click here” option and you will be able to log in. Please note, that you will not be able to add your preschool child to your account in the “Add a Student” section as they do not have an Alberta Student Number, Once your account is set up, you will be able to add the Deposit and Registration Fees item to your cart and make your payment.
9. After your payment has been processed, you should receive a receipt via the email account you used to register with School Cash Online.
Support and Questions
School Cash Online has an excellent Support section. Click on the link at the bottom of the HOME page for frequently asked questions. You can also call them at 1-866-961-1803 for assistance in setting up your account.
Support is also available during regular office hours by contacting Bonnie Sutherland or at our Division Office in Bonnyville at 780-826-3145 (Bonnyville-Cold Lake area) or 1-888-826-3145 (toll-free for anyone outside of the Bonnyville-Cold Lake area).
Our school admin assistants are also available to assist with School Cash Online inquiries.