Want to find out what Care to Learn Preschool is all about?
Ardmore's Care to Learn Preschool program will be hosting a drop-in Open House on
FRIDAY, MARCH 24
10 AM to NOON
Come meet our instructor, check out our preschool classroom and learn about our program!
2017-2018 Registration Information
- Care to Learn Preschool will start taking registrations from CURRENTLY ENROLLED students starting on April 3. Parents will be provided with a link to our online registration form as well as information on how to pay the registration fees via School Cash Online. Please note this link is not to be used to register new students and any registrations received using this link for a new student will not be vaild.
- Registration will open for NEW students starting on April 18. A link to our new online registration form will be posted on the Northern Lights Public Schools website as the Ardmore School website. Information will also be provided on paying registration fees via School Cash Online.
- For the 2017-2018 school year, Care to Learn Preschool will be accepting online registrations ONLY. Parents and guardians who require assistance with completing the online form or with arranging for payment through School Cash Online are encouraged to contact their local Preschool site. Our staff are more than willing to provide any assistance required and answer any questions you may have.
- In addition to our online registration form, parents and guardians will need to complete an Ages and Stages Questionnaire and an Ages and Stages Social Emotional Questionnaire for each student and bring the completed forms to the Preschool Instructor when school starts in September.
Care to Learn Preschool is a provincially-licensed organization located in eight schools in Northern Lights Public Schools, including Ardmore School.
We are a developmental preschool, providing learning, growth and play opportunities for pre-Kindergarten aged children through music, arts and crafts, games, physical activity, early math and literacy centres, and more.
Our preschool program is designed to support families in their efforts to provide their preschool-aged child with the following essential skills: independence; decision-making; imagination and creativity; sense of community; communication; learning through exploration; problem-solving; feelings of value and self-worth; and relating to others.
A government childcare subsidy is available. Parents are not required to fundraise for the program.
At Ardmore School we offer a three-hour program for students. Parents can choose to have their children attend two classes per week (Monday and Wednesday mornings) or three classes per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings).
Our fee schedule for the 2017-2018 school year will be posted soon.
More information about our program is included in our 2017-2018 Parent Handbook which will be posted here soon.
Please note our preschool program follows the Northern Lights Public Schools calendar and there are no preschool classes on no school days.
- Alberta School Employee Benefits Plan
- Alberta Teacher's Association Pension Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Local Authorities Pension Plan