For the well-being of our employees and eligible family members, NLSD provides an Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) which can help with many concerns and problems. The service is provided through Homewood Health. The program can help with personal and employment problems including:
- Stress at home or on the job
- Family problems
- Problems with alcohol or drugs
- Gambling and Sexual Addictions
- Job Peformance concerns
- Conflict with supervisor, colleagues, or public
- Anxiety, depression and other psychological problems
- Coping with chronic pain or illness
- Financial difficulties
- Crisis or other traumatic events.
EFAP is a confidential service available to employees and eligible family members.
Call Homewood Health (Edmonton Office) - (780) 702-0780
Office location: 8215 112 St NW, 18th Floor, College Plaza Professional Building, Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8
Phone: (780) 702-0780 Fax: (780) 428-7933